Energy & Infrastructure
In alignment with its global leadership goals, Circle H Foundation is committed to helping develop clean energy solutions and effective, durable and sustainable infrastructure projects that maximize benefits to the local population, with positive (or neutral) ecological impact.
- Increasing sources and trading of carbon offsets and credits; and
- Reducing the carbon footprint in local and global supply chains, transportation and logistics; and
- Creating and building critical infrastructure and LEED-certified real estate development; and
- Increasing clean, renewable energy and resources, including wind and solar energy, and clean water; and
- Engaging with other global leaders and NGOs in achieving industry best practices, standards and initiatives.
Circle H Foundation works closely with G-7 countries and the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) to support their global infrastructure initiatives and programs. The G-7 has announced a $600 billion program to create and maintain sustainable infrastructure in underdeveloped and emerging countries. The GCC has also made a $200 billion commitment to assist in a similar capacity. The Foundation will select projects and oversee, through local partners, the implementation of these programs including access to clean water, renewable energy, agri-business and more.